Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

HOW TO FIX THIS SITE CAN'T BE REACHED

HOW TO FIX THIS SITE CAN'T BE REACHED

Recently, I experienced this kind of DNS Problem "this site can't be reached", when I try to open a Google docs in my browser using my mobile phone. I tried many times but the result appear to me is the same again which is "this site can't be reached". Its annoying right?

So I tried to ask someone to go to the URL or to the site. And she can smoothly open the sites without having trouble like mine. So I conclude that the problem is my browser application and not the given URL, so I go back and explore my browser and look how to fix this DNS problem and minutes past I solve my problem.

So if you are experiencing this kind of problem in your browser watch my YouTube video tutorials on How to FIX DNS Problem "this site can't be reached" here: 


If you want to watch some mobile tutorials, educational and non-voice job, just visit Teacher Rockie YouTube channel.

Post a Comment

0 Comments